Window treatments are available in a wide variety of options these days! From the classic Venetian blinds to the new age motorized blinds, you can find a variety of options in colour, texture, fabric, functionality and design when it comes to window coverings in Toronto.
Dual sheer shades have gained immense popularity because of their high aesthetic value and functionality. Here’s some interesting information on dual sheer shades:
What are Dual Sheer Shades?
Usually, dual sheer shades are made from one fabric. The fabric consists of alternating sheer and darkening material. Dual sheer shades can be extremely helpful in controlling the natural lighting in a room. A lot of dual sheer blinds are made of two materials that are mounted on to one shade. In such cases, one blind is before the other one. The front one is usually a sheer blind and the one behind is a darkening blind.
By adjusting these blinds, you can control the amount of light filtering into your room, flooding it with natural light or darkening it to your comfort.
Why Should You Choose Dual Sheer Shades for Your Home?
Dual sheer shades are hugely popular among homeowners because of two major reasons:
- They are very sleek and modern looking. Dual sheer shades amp up the style quotient of any home
- They are easy to use and offer control over natural lighting in a room. They are cost-efficient and also help in saving energy
What Features Do Dual Sheer Shades Offer?
Custom dual sheer shades offer loads of features. Besides the colour, texture and fabric, you can create custom sheer shades by changing the style of operation too:
- Cordless Lift: You can have the cords in your dual shades removed. This way you do not have to worry about your aged parents, children or pets struggling with the cords. You can optimize the functionality of your dual sheer shades and have it customized to move with the touch of a finger.
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls: This is usually preferred for larger and heavier dual sheer blinds. The cords are secured to the wall or window frame, allowing only limited cords to be seen.
- Motorized shades: Motorized shades are quite a hit among house owners today. You can have your shades motorized and convert them into motorized dual sheer roller shades. You can raise and lower the shades with just a tap of a button.
What Materials Should I Choose For Different Rooms in the House?
Different rooms have different light requirements. Here’s a quick guide to help you pick the right material for dual sheer shades for each room in your home:
Bedrooms: Since you need privacy and comfort in bedrooms, you should pick heavy blackout blinds.
Kitchens: Solar fabrics for dual sheer shades are the best for kitchens as they allow sunlight to flow in. You can enough light to do your work. However, if your sink is near the window, choose a water-resistant fabric.
Living Rooms: Zebra blinds in dual sheer shades work beautifully for living rooms. During the daytime, you can lower the darkening shades. By doing this, you can control the amount of sunlight filtering into your room. During the evenings, you can pull down the sheer shades to let the dusk light up your room.
Need professional advice? Reach out to Kremer Blinds – the leading name for the finest window coverings in Toronto.
Let Us Dress Up Your Windows
Kremer Blinds offers a wide range of window treatments, draperies and coverings. For any information related to window blinds in Toronto or window shades in Toronto, you can contact us by calling at 416-841-1682 or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help!