Window blinds offer the perfect combination of style and functionality. Since they are available in different types, you can dress up your windows in different ways without having to spend a fortune. However, finding the right one for your home can be overwhelming. Read along and discover which window blinds are the right fit for your home.
Vertical Blinds for Expansive Windows
Do you have large sliding patio doors and expansive windows?
Vertical blinds are an affordable and functional way to control the light entering into your rooms through large windows and doors. They work for windows that are wider than tall. They are an ideal pick for commercial spaces and homes with floor-to-ceiling windows.
Features of Vertical Blinds:
- Distinguishable materials, textures, and sizes.
- You can choose PVC, vinyl, aluminum, wood, and other materials depending on what style you are aiming for- formal, casual, or comfortable.
- Custom control available.
- Vertical blinds are versatile as you can tilt the vanes open or move them completely out of the way.
- They are easy to clean and affordable.
Motorized Blinds for Convenience
Do you put safety and convenience first while shopping for a window treatment solution?
Motorized window blinds are ideal for families with kids and pets, as they are easy to control and have a cordless design that maximizes safety and efficiency. Motorized roller blinds perform the same function as that of a traditional window blind but provide the added benefit of convenience and smart design, making them a valuable addition to homes and businesses.
Features of a Motorized Blinds:
- Low noise and precise mechanism.
- You can adjust the window blinds with one touch on the remote control.
- Complete protection from the sun and customization available.
- Available in different sizes and easy to maintain.
Horizontal Blinds for a Conventional Look
Are you looking for window blinds that help your windows look bigger?
Horizontal roller blinds are a convenient choice for homeowners in Toronto as they are available in different colours and textures to suit the interior of your home. Wider horizontal slats help your windows look more attractive.
Features and Highlights of Horizontal Window Blinds:
- If you are looking for a classic and sophisticated look, then horizontal window blinds are the ideal choice for you.
- They come standard with lift and tilt chords.
- Customization is available.
- They are available in various colours, textures, and materials.
Roman Window Blinds for Aesthetic Appeal & Sunlight Exposure
Do you want your rooms to look brighter and colourful?
Roman window roller blinds are made using fabrics. They infuse your room with a lot of light. You can consider using different prints and bold colours to match the aesthetic of your house with these window blinds. Although they don’t offer the same level of light control as blinds with tilted slants, their pleated style allows you to block the light, as required.
Features of Roman Window Blinds:
- Create an elegant and sophisticated look.
- Ideal for smaller windows.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Highly customizable and flexible.
- The fabric roman window blind is raised or lowered by using pull chords.
Blackout Blinds for Complete Privacy.
Are privacy and sunlight control on your checklist for window blind shopping?
Blackout blinds are the preferred method for people wanting complete privacy and maximum light control. They provide a cooling effect and help create a comfortable environment. If you are looking for window coverings that help in noise reduction, then blackout window treatments are effective.
Features of Blackout Blinds:
- They are available with and without the cord system.
- Blackout blinds are the best choice for room darkening.
- They are available in many shades like black, grey, and more.
Add Style to Your Windows with Kremer Blinds!
We offer a wide range of customizable window covering solutions in Toronto that includes roller blinds, shades, and shutters. Our experts provide easy and quick installation services for your commercial and residential spaces and ensure that the window treatment complements the aesthetics of your home.